The floor bed in a Montessori style, with 3 sides protection fences
Your children will love to go to bed: it is accessible, safe and super cozy. A real cocoon for them and (why not) also for you once you fall asleep next to your child.
Ettomio beds are made by Italian experts craftsmen with high quality raw materials: certified solid fir wood, EN-71 certified water-based paint.
Ettino Nido is available in 4 sizes:
- S (for 120x60 mattress, classic cradle size > then convertible into a double bed, 120x200)
- M (for 140x70 mattress, lasts up to 6-7 years > then convertible into a double bed, 140x200)
- L (for 160x80 mattress, lasts up to 10-11 years > then convertible into a 160x200 double bed)
- U (for a 190x80 mattress, the classic size, it can last forever)
Available colors are:
- Natural White: a protective whitened varnish, which maintains the natural and warm tone of the wood (our usual colour).
- Pure White: a white covering paint with a lacquered effect (new)
- Customized Color: you choose the color, just provide the NCS code after your order (if you have doubts about the code or color, we will give you advice) (new)
The bed comes with roll-on hand made slats and 3 protective fences (two for the shorts and one for the long side).
If you like to personalize your structure, see our configurator.
Each dimension can be raised from the ground (later or immediately): choose one of our accessories between the Feet Structure or the "Sotto-su" Underbed Drawer!
You can also choose the Extra protective "Così-No-Cado" side panel for the frontal side.
Ettino Nido is inspired by the principles of Maria Montessori, designed for the safety and autonomy of the child who will be able to climb on and off easily, without any danger.
It is also a sustainable choice : it can last forever, and you can avoid continuous changes simply adding accessories, it is realized by Italian family run small companies and the materials chosen are certified and sustainable.
Bed capacity: 150kg.